All Transloader conveyors are equipped with a 16″ wide belt, which wraps around the product being conveyed. The wider belt results in less roll back, a fuller tube and increased capacity.
Convey approximately 2–3 Ton per minute.
Features a self-tensioning drive system eliminates slippage and increases belt surface contact. Non-Slip, self-tensioning. Works in all conditions including wet and frost. Automatically adjusts to place only enough tension on the belt to drive the load.
Low profile 5″ Rail Car Hopper
Mounted low for stability and ease of access.
Easy to position with hydraulic steering and vertical control of both ends.
Adjustable Discharge Hood
Maximizes product flow at various operating angles.
- Fully hydraulic drive; no belts, pulleys or chains to maintain.
- Engine is easily accessible and protected from dust.
- Controls are mounted so you can see both ends of the conveyor for positioning.
- Bigger drive roller diameter means less slippage and more contact with belt.
- 10″ tubes feature 12GA on bottom section and 14GA on other sections.
- Maximum operating angle of 30 degrees.
- “A” frame undercarriage.
- LED work lights.
- Bearings are easy to maintain.
- Diesel over hydraulic
- Gas over hydraulic
- Stainless steel ends
- 2 5/16″ ball receiver hitch